Thursday, March 17, 2011

Foreclosure Friday....early

In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day, I'm going to give you an extra foreclosure for the week! Ok, truth be told, I'm just excited to get the news out on this property! This home just hit the market--as of today-- as a foreclosure. It's in the Griffin Park subdivision, which one day will be the great subdivision that the original builder intended it to be. These homes are quality made. When I say quality, I mean REAL hardwoods, STAINLESS steel Bosh appliances, crown moulding.....etc. Nothing is cheap about the construction of these homes. The builder/developer got caught at a bad time in the market. You benefit from this situation.

**This is an all brick home. Asking $200,000! Incredible. Just incredible. You need to see these homes...there are 2 more foreclosures in that subdivision. One of those is a "green" home, complete with bamboo floors!

Ask me for a showing!

No comments:

Post a Comment